Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What Wondrous Love Is This


For all the reasons this pregnancy is different from the first, we are thankful. Though we wish our concentrated efforts to document the pregnancy were more fruitful, we still try to get pictures of Baby BG while he's still in the belly. Here is the most recent.
As Natalie learns more and more words it seems that some days she wakes up and simply experiments with her own thoughts and dreams. The juxtaposition of little baby and little girl brings so much joy to us. This video was from breakfast the other day.




Dad has been on my mind a lot lately. The song, Wondrous Love, reminds me so much of him because of the a cappella, bluegrass style, but also for the lines, "And when from death I'm free I'll sing on...and through eternity I'll sing on." And we have no doubt that he is.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Time flies. Natalie is practically speaking in full sentences and you're so close to having a baby!

theolsons said...

I absolutely adore the belly shot! I have one photo of me with Kate in belly--and it focused mainly on my face. No photos of Anders with belly when I was obviously expecting. So excited for you!